Total Internet Audience
What are the most visited websites and apps in France?
Already major Internet consumers on computers, the French are also increasingly using smartphones and tablets. As a result, it has become necessary to obtain an overview of the results for these three kinds of equipment, in order to determine the total audience of a brand on all three screens and to analyse their complementarity.
The Total Internet Audience study obtains a unique general overview of Internet consumption on computers + mobile phones + tablets.
- Measure the total audience of a brand
- Evaluate the contribution of each kind of screen to the total audience (exclusive of each screen type)
- Determine the profile of each population: Total audience, audience shared between 2 and 3 screen types, and exclusive audience for each screen type
- For publishers, optimise your content, as well as your advertising offerings on computers, mobile phones and tablets.
- For agencies and advertising space brokers, design and capitalise on your strategies and prepare your multimedia plans.
The Total Internet Audience measurement is based on a "Metter" Internet panel made up of 30,000 individuals ages 2 and over. The hybridisation of the internet measurement via site-centric data is expanded to sites and apps:
Reporting of results for over 6,000 brands and 700 apps one month later, in a dedicated interface: