Personal data at Médiamétrie
As a recognised player in audience measurement and statistical research, Médiamétrie is especially vigilant when it comes to protecting personal data we process as part of our business:
- Personal data of individuals and households participating in the various Médiamétrie’s Panels;
- Personal data of Internet users accepting the Médiamétrie audience measurement cookie on their computer;
- Personal data of interviewees voluntarily responding to the questionnaires of our studies;
- Personal data of Médiamétrie’s employees;
- Personal data of clients, partners and suppliers working with Médiamétrie;
- Personal data sent by Médiamétrie's partners when conducting a customer file query;
- or even the personal data of job candidates who apply to work at Médiamétrie.
In each of these cases, Médiamétrie is establishing a trusted relationship and, therefore, it undertakes to:
- Implement the organisational and technical measures needed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and traceability of this data;
- Inform individuals whose data is or will be processed by Médiamétrie;
- Respond in a clear, precise and responsive manner to any requests;
- Advise and train its employees regarding personal data protection issues;
- Perform regular audits of its sub-contractors;
- Keep data for a previously defined period that is proportional to the processing carried out.
To meet these commitments, the company has appointed a Data Protection Officer who is entrusted with implementing the requisite organisation so as to ensure that the privacy of each individual whose data is processed by Médiamétrie is respected.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing (Médiamétrie - FAO the Data Protection Officer 70, rue Rivay 92532 Levallois-Perret Cedex, France)