How is your streaming media used?
eStat Streaming technology measures the consumption of your audio and video content in fine detail.
eStat Streaming makes it possible to analyse all the streamed content (audio, video, live, time-shifted) available on websites and mobile apps.
- Gain access to reliable indicators on the consumption of your streaming media to produce a precise overview (logins, sessions, users, play time, etc.)
- Identify, in real time, the content that works best
- Analyse the most popular streams along a customised browsing path (up to 18 levels of streaming media)
- Know the traffic on websites where content is played
- Study the behaviour of your users to know if they watch/listen to the entire stream and understand their programme loyalty
- Analyse the most viewed sequences, and those where your web users stop watching/listening to the stream
eStat'Streaming is a « site-centric » measurement based on a eStat Streaming tag. Scope of the study :
Reporting of results one day later in a dedicated interface: