How many individuals are receiving any given local network? How frequently is my local network being watched?
These are all questions that may be asked by a local network, and the Local TV study provides answers.
Local TV is the study dedicated to the notoriety, reported set-tuning, viewing habits and ratings of local networks within their coverage zone
- This study makes it possible to obtain quantitative results on the performance of the local network, based on the following five study areas:
- Assisted notoriety of television networks broadcasting local programmes
- Reported set-tuning of the local network
- Viewing habits of the network
- The network’s ratings for the past seven days
- Audience previous day
Local TV is a telephone survey based on a sample of individuals, ages 15 and older, equipped with a TV and residing within the broadcast zone of the local network being studied.
Results twice a year :