Cin’Hebdo analyses the campaign for your film before its release in theatres.
Published on 30.01.2017
Films are usually studied for five weeks prior to release, but can be monitored prior to five weeks out.
- Main takeaways
- The notoriety of your film (spontaneous and assisted)
- Intention to go see the film
- The number and profile of viewers who know of/intend to go see the film in theatres
- Information sources
- Driving/motivating aspects
- The evolution of the film’s image prior to release, as compared to other films